Robin Scherbatsky got so tired of Ted Mosby’s unwanted advances that she turned to her father’s training, erased all of the traces of her identity as a renown news reporter and accepted the life of S.H.I.E.L.D Agent Maria Hill.
Her life once again became filled with adventures, firearms and new…
- Tony: And this is Pepper Potts. Pepper cleans up after me, gets me everywhere on time.
- Pepper: I try my best.
- Tony: And she looks good in a suit.
- Pepper: [bemused] Careful, that's harassment, sir.
Anonymous said: Could you draw pepper and tony either 1. on a date or 2. with a baby ?
here you go anon ovo
partysoft said: natasha/pepper, 1st set
YESS ALL THE FEMSLASH PAIRINGS
- big spoon/little spoon: Natasha is the little spoon. Even super deadly spies like to cuddle.
- favorite non-sexual activity: Gossiping about the respective avengers and eating expensive chocolates (which they charge to Tony’s account).
- who uses all the hot water: Pepper, but Natasha let’s her because it’s a healthy dealing with the stresses of her job. Besides, Nat could always join her.
- most trivial thing they fight over:
"Natasha, for the last time, I DO NOT NEED A GUN." "Oh come, it’s only .22."
- who does most of the cleaning:Pepper but Natasha doesn’t really leave a whole lot of messes.
- what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue:
Natasha records all her shows on the DVR because she can be gone for weeks at a time. When she gets back, she and pepper shut themselves away and marathon.
- who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working: Pepper. The apartment is in her name. Plus, having Iron Man as your boss gets things done pretty quick.
- who steals the blankets:Natasha. She also sprawls out on the bed.
- who leaves their stuff around: Natasha. Pepper has found a bra, 2 tank tops, a pair of jeans…
- who remembers to buy the milk: Pepper. But Natasha will bring home expensive wine instead.
- who remembers anniversaries: Natasha. Sometimes Pepper is running around way too much and it slips her mind.